Social Media Planning Guide
What’s in it for you?
Whilst social media channels are no longer new, planning strategically still doesn’t happen as often as it needs to.
In this Social Media Planning guide, we’ll walk you through:
What exactly it is that you’re looking to achieve from a marketing / social media perspective?
- Researching and understanding your social media audience.
- Understanding why “Talking is silver, listening is gold”.
- Learning what’s relevant to share from a content perspective.
- Typical social networks you may involve and why.
- An example of a practical schedule.
- Writing and content is important, so we share an overview of blogging.
- Building your professional brand on LinkedIn.
- Integrating Social into your Marketing Communications
- Understanding how critical it is to measure, but to measure what matters.
Please fill in the form below, hit send and then click on the link to download the FREE Social Media Planning Guide.
GDPR alert: By completing this form, your email will be sent to my database. You will receive an email from me which gives you the immediate option to unsubscribe your email address. I don't send a lot of emails - but when I do, you can rest safe in the knowledge that there is always an option for you to unsubscribe at any time.